Advitech, a Swiss boutique advisory firm focused on Healthcare and Fine Chemical Industry, is a member company of Trois I Investissements Industriels Internationaux sa, a holding company active in different sectors as APIs and Pharma, Healthcare Services, Media and Entertainment.
Combining the classic features of the purest entrepreneurial spirit with best practices of professional organizations while maintaining the highest standards of integrity, Advitech gives its clients privileged access to key market players, from Big Pharma and Large Cap Biotech to Clinical Stage Companies and Startups.
The goal? To develop and foster a successful, solid growth trajectory in the client’s functional industry.
The team offers more than 100 years of professional experience in the API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) and Pharmaceutical Industry, with a strong background of credibility, unique networking and solid long term strategic vision.
The Advisory Areas
Advitech offers the unrivalled expertise of its team to Healthcare Industry players and financial sponsors or advisors, in order to provide exclusive, customized to the client, complete and sustained support to the implementation and expansion of a long term business strategy.
Its respected legacy is grounded on close connections with a dedicated, affiliated group of companies.
The advisory areas in which Advitech is focused are:
- CORPORATE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTING & BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- PRODUCTS TECHNOLOGIES PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Corporate Business Development
Given the extensive and unique expertise within the private equity and financial environment, Advitech is able to assist its clients on the “Buy” as well as “Sell” side for:
- ● Strategic options evaluations
- ● M&A Projects
- ● Business Due Diligence
Management Consulting & Business Intelligence
Thanks to an unparalleled experience of his team, Advitech can assist in:
BUSINESS MODEL REVIEW
BUSINESS STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION
Advitech's BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE activities can comfort enterprises to support a wide range of business decisions - ranging from operational to strategic:
- Internal and external firm's SWOT analyses
- Competition Landscaping
- Portfolio Evaluation
- Detection of opportunities for Innovation
- Internal Benchmarking studies
- APIsTRENDS – a collection of reports focused on the active pharmaceutical ingredients world (apistrends.advitechswiss.com)
Product & Technologies
Advitech selects and develops early stage products for its own proprietary portfolio.
Its development strategy is based on:
High Innovation degree aiming at providing significant improvement in performance, achieved through consistent, focused and synergic efforts
Intellectual property generation with the clear scope of creating added value products protected by an adequate patent coverage
Holistic project management enabling a marketing strategy developed by thinking about the business as a whole
- January 2020 – CDMO Benchmarking Report a three-year update. Read More…
- November 6, 2019 – Advitech at CPhI worldwide 2019 in Frankfurt. Read More…
- November 1, 2019 – Advitech SA Business Development Executive Elected as President of Board of Directors of the Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association. Read More…
- May 2019 – Corriere del Ticino, FIT General Assembly Meeting in Lugano. Read More…
- January/February 2019 – Chemistry Today, A word with Paolo Magri’. Read More…
- December 2018/January 2019 – Speciality Chemicals Magazine, In every challenge lies opportunity. Read More…
- November/December 2018 – Contract Pharma, Pharma future : Trends to Watch. Read More…
- December 2018 – Advitech’s new project : APIsTRENDS – a collection of reports. Read More…
- December 2018 – Advitech’s charity support activities. Read More…
- November 2018 – Paolo Magri, Senior VP Business Development at Advitech as President of DCAT Board of Directors. Read More…
- September 2018 – Advitech joined Farma Industria Ticino (FIT) as member. Read More…
Advitech Advisory and Technologies SA
Avenue de Rhodanie 40C
CH-1007 Lausanne - Switzerland
T +41 (0)21 2130270
Via Maria Luisa Albrizzi 3
CH-6900 Lugano - Switzerland